AIEEE Test Pattern
AIEEE is a national level entrance test for admission to Engineering, and Architecture and Planning degree courses offered by various engineering colleges and institutes the country. The exam is conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), and Department of Secondary and Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) in compliance with the directives of the Government of India. Almost 6,00,000 candidates take this exam every year.
AIEEE Test Patterns
The entrance test consists of two papers:
- First paper consists of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics for BE and BTech courses.
- Second paper includes Mathematics, Aptitude Test and Drawing for Bachelor of Architecture and Bachelor of Planning academic programs.
|Paper I||Physics, Chemistry, Maths||360 marks||3 Hours|
|Paper II||Maths, Aptitude Test-I, Drawing Test-II||340 marks||3 Hours|
AIEEE Entrance Exam Eligibility
- 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized Board/University with a minimum aggregate of 50 % marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Those appearing in 10+2 final or equivalent examination may also appear in AIEEE for consideration of provisional admission.
Note: Only Indian students are eligible for AIEEE.
Age limit: 16-24.
AIEEE Application Procedure
- You can apply for AIEEE either on the prescribed application form or through the application format available on the website of AIEEE, i.e., www.aieee.nic.in,
- You need to send the forms through Registered or Speed Post only. Application forms sent by Courier are not accepted.
- You need to attach your photograph, signature and requisite fees with the forms.
|Degrees Applying For||General Category||SC/ST Category|
|BE/BTech||Rs 300||Rs 150|
|BArch/BPlanning||Rs 300||Rs 150|
|Both||Rs 200 (additional)||Rs 100 (Additional)|
Note: The fee should be sent in the form of Demand Draft in favour of Secretary, CBSE payable at Delhi.