NATBOARD Fellowship Entrance Exam (FEE) 2012 Notification
Fellowship Entrance Examination (FEE) January, 2012
Applications have been invited for Fellowship Entrance Examination (FEE) - January, 2012 for admission to the 2 years Post Doctoral FNB programme:
Eligibility and Sub-specialities :
Critical Care Medicine: DNB/MD (Med.)/ DNB/MD (Anaesth.)/ DNB/MD (Resp. Med.)
Reproductive Medicine: DNB/MD (Obs. Gyn)
Cardiac Anesthesia: DNB/MD (Anaesth)
Minimal Access Surgery: DNB/MS (General Surgery)
Vitreo-Retinal Surgery: DNB/MS (Ophthal.)
Interventional Cardiology: DNB/DM (Cardiology)
Pediatric Cardiology: DNB/MD (Pediatrics)/ DNB/DM (Cardiology)
Spine Surgery: DNB/MS (Ortho Surgery) / DNB/MCh (Neuro Surgery)
Hand & Micro Surgery: DNB/MCh (Plastic Surgery) / DNB/MS (Ortho) / DNB/MS (Gen Surgery)
Trauma Care: DNB/MS (Gen. Surgery)/ DNB/MS (Ortho)/ DNB/MCh (Neuro Surg)/ DNB/MD (Anaesth)
Pediatrics Hemato Oncology: DNB/MD (Pediatrics)
Pediatrics Intensive Care: DNB/MD (Pediatrics)
Laboratory Medicine: DNB/MD (Pathology/Microbiology/Biochemistry)
Infectious Diseases: DNB/MD (Medicine)
High Risk Pregnancy & Perinatology: DNB/MD (Obst. Gynae)
Click Here to Download Applications.
Payment of Fees:
i) Fellowship Entrance Examination Rs. 3650/-
ii) Internet Downloaded forms Rs. 750/-
Deposit of Fees:
By cash Deposit - At any branch of Indian Bank (website : www.indianbank.in) or Axis Bank (website : www.axisbank.com ).
The fee as above can be deposited a any branch of the Indian Bank or Axis Bank.
Pay-in-slip can also be downloaded from website http://www.natboard.edu.in
NBE copy of pay-in-slip is required to be submitted in original alongwith application form.
Banks are permitted to levy transaction charges for the above as follows:
Indian Bank - Rs. 30/- per Challan
Axis Bank - Rs. 70/- per Challan
Last date of submission form is 31st October, 2011
Date of Fellowship Entrance Examination Sunday, 22 nd January 2012
Duration - 2 Hours 1.00 P.M - 3.00 P.M
Centres for Fellowship Entrance Examination: Bangalore, Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai
For details,CLICK HERE:
OBJECTIVE OF THE FELLOWSHIP
1. To facilitate and encourage post-graduates aspiring to learn skills and competencies in their area of interest.
2. To provide highest quality of specialty services comparable to any country in the world.
3. To recognize "Centre(s) of Excellence" and to identify experts in various sub-specialties and allied sciences.
4. To create a forum for high level scientific interaction between expert groups.
5. To facilitate and encourage our young post-graduates aspiring to provide for higher level of specialized services in own country.
6. To prevent brain drain of qualified medical professionals leaving our country for further academic achievements.
7. To improve and promote the existing medical institutions in India to perform high professional services in various fields.
8. To promote medical research and Innovations adaptable to the socioeconomic and culture of our country.
9. To conduct evaluation by appropriate mechanism for assessment of trainingprogramme examination before certification as specialist by the National Board of Examinations.
EXAM PATTERN :
Duration : 2 hours
Total questions : 100
Maximum Marks : 100